Tuesday 17 April 2012

Spend a week in London

First,I arrived safe and sound in London.
I thought consulting a map beforehand spoils the adventure of traveling.Therefore,I had not a map and an information booklet,but I was at loss for what to do, because I did not know subway.
Suddenly, I was confronted with problems. A few later I found traffic signs, after I went by train in Holloway Road. I met the landlord of my house,but any trouble again.
I was not lived my house at once. I went to Pimlico, where I stayed for a week.
Other day, I opened an account with a bank and bought some foods. London is very big. The street scene is very nice. I went for a stroll in the nearby park everyday,but I got lost in the town some times. A few days later I got used to city life little by little.

1 comment:

  1. Good work Ryoji! You've used some really nice vocabulary here.
    See your feedback here: http://www.bounceapp.com/64492

    ReplyDelete