Monday 30 April 2012

Constantly advancing


Firstly, I went a rocket(bar) last Thursday and Friday.
I was dancing as long as time permits.
It was the making of I, because I made a new friends,and I remembered how to dance.
My friends said "Your dance so well".
However, I dance in my own way, and I've never taken proper lessons.
Now, I practice the dancing sometimes after university.


Secondly, I bought New table and rug last Sunday. It is very simple, but it is functional furniture.
I thought that my room with subdued colors.
If I will change the bed sheets,  my room is so maybe good.
After coordinating my room, I had helped for friends to move house and then I had to prepare for a piece of homework last night.

Finally, on the one hand I've been all this week, but on the other hand, I was living a full life of daily.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ryoji, good work on your blog. Nice vocabulary. A few grammar errors... see here for feedback
    http://www.bounceapp.com/65588

    ReplyDelete